Finally, Spring is here and with the weather getting warmer the influx of pesky parasites is inevitable. Don’t worry, Lake Forest Kennel Club is here to help you steer clear of any encounters with the creepy, crawly kind.
· Check your pet for “hitchhikers” after they’ve been outdoors.
· Vacuum regularly and pay close attention to baseboards, floor boards, cracks and under furniture.
· Regularly launder your pets bedding with hot, soapy water.
· Make sure to get you pet groomer regularly- Professional groomers will know what signs to look for when detecting parasites.
· Always make sure that your pet is on parasite prevention because less face it prevention is cheaper and easier than trying to deal with an infestation